Skip to main content

Bright and Colourful Handbag Hooks

My most popular item is handbag hooks! Especially around Christmas time, as they make great little presents. So this year I will be adding more hooks more often to keep up with demand.



This month I've created eight new colours, all bright and unique. It's been challenging to keep them all one of a kind as I'm starting to run out of different fabrics but I always manage to find something I haven't used yet!


As with all my creations, they all require a bit of editing on the computer once the photos have been taken. Here's a peek behind the scenes...



Handbag hooks are great when you're out and about at cafes and restaurants, you don't need to keep your bag on your lap or place it on the floor.


Shop now and see the new handbag hooks in store, I'm off to work on new cross body bags which will be my focus for next month!

Comments