Skip to main content

August Adventures

August has been a fun month indeed! The highlight was definitely the instagram challenge I took on board created by Jess Van Den from Create and Thrive. It was called #CTMonthInTheLife and that's what it was! A month in the life of creative people. A prompt was provided each day and after putting together the perfect pic, it was time to explore each other's pictures with the hashtag. It was certainly a lot of fun and I'm a little sad it's all over now! Check out all my photos on instagram - @kerrianneanderson.


A selection of the photos from the challenge. Prompts from L-R:
Raw Materials, Insitu, Post Office
Hands, Photography, Sketchbook
Tools, Work in Progress, Why

This month I also extended the Pick your Pattern range - it now includes tote bags! Available in three versions, red, grey and blue, the panels are interchangeable with the messenger bags too. I also added three new panels for a bit of variety - a music theme, hearts and hexagon pattern. The bags feature a zippered closure with interior pockets with two shoulder straps. The colourful piping covers the separating zipper to attach the panels. Check out the latest collection here.

New Totes in Store

And I attended another Old Bus Depot Market on my monthly second Sunday of the month. My stall continues to grow while my Pick Your Pattern range got it's own table. Looking forward to the next market on the 14th of September, the market is celebrating their 20th birthday, so should be lots of fun!

Displaying 20140810_095246.jpg

Happy Handbags...
Kerri-Anne


Comments